At Vision Asset Finance, we can arrange a practice loan for solicitors. Whether expected or unexpected costs, we have financing that could help you spread the cost of bills or help with the growth you need. You could use one of our practice loans for a range of purposes, including, but not exclusive to:
- Practice Acquisitions
- Practice Expansion
- Help ease cash flow
- VAT Payments
- Practice Refurbishment
- Tax Funding
- Computer Software and Hardware
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Furthermore, we can offer you an unsecured practice loan which is an agreed loan not secured against business or personal assets. It allows you to:
- Enjoy greater financial freedom to invest as you choose
- Gain significant cash-flow advantages
- Gain access to an additional line of credit
- Invest with less risk because our loans are not secured against personal or business assets.
If you are looking for a tailored loan with a choice of repayment term usually between 1 and 7 years to develop your professional practice in anyway, let us help you find the financing to grow and develop your business practice.
Why have a Practice Term Loan through us?
- No impact on existing banking arrangements– existing financial arrangements will not be affected at all
- No deposit– There are usually no deposits or pre payments required therefore investing in new equipment this way is easier on cash flow.
- Choice of VAT options– loans or advances may include or exclude VAT according to preference
- No invoices needed– usually there is no need to present invoices
- Tailored loans – Our team will tailor the loan therefore it will meet your budget and needs.
- Fixed charges – There will be no surprises because charges will be fixed for the duration of the agreement.
- Flexible Repayment periods– repayments and interest charges will be scheduled over an agreed period of time, usually between one and seven years
- Direct Payment of funds– After documentation is complete, we will transfer funds directly by cheque or BACS payment
- No limits – Whatever the need is, the loan can be used for virtually any business purpose including Office Furniture, Relocation Costs or Private Medical Schemes.