Financing for Helicopters and Light Aircraft
We can offer you competitive loans for helicopters and light aircraft. An Aircraft mortgage is a loan agreement where money is used to buy an aircraft and where we will then take security in the form of a charge or mortgage on the aircraft.
This way of financing is the most sensible way of spreading the cost of these high value assets whilst giving us security over the asset for duration of the loan.
How it works:
- Firstly, you will select the helicopter aircraft of your choice and then we sign a loan agreement with you.
- This requires you or your business to then pay a fixed number of loan repayments over a fixed period of time.
- The interest charges are normally fixed throughout the agreement. We will pay the loan advance to you or your business.
- A balloon payment is usually incorporated at the end of the loan.
- We can also facilitate VAT deferment.
In order to secure the loan, we require the registration and other particulars of the aircraft. In some cases a professional valuation or survey is required to determine the condition and value of the aircraft. Furthermore, we will seek register the mortgage interest with the relevant authority.
Note: We can arrange aviation finance for both UK, Ireland and US registered aircraft and in addition can assist with transfers if necessary.
Therefore if you are interested in an aircraft or helicopter loan, apply below. You can also contact our experienced team today on +44 (0)28 2565 6000 to see how you can finance the aircraft of your choice.