Financing for Pharmaceutical Equipment & Facilities
At Vision Asset Finance, we support pharmacists take their operations to the take level. Whether you already an owner and looking to upgrade facilities and equipment or whether you are looking to purchase an existing business, we have the experience to help bring the best financing solutions.
We know that pharmacy operators frequently invest in their facilities. New IT and Robotic Dispensing Systems are ideal for financing.
One way you can do this is through leasing pharmacy assets. The benefits of this include:
- Spread the Costs – Leasing plans enable you to get the technology you need now while upgrade options will protect you from equipment becoming obsolete.
- Conserve Working Capital – Cash remains king in all economic conditions. Preserving your working capital will enable you to invest in things that provide you with a greater return than purchasing equipment.
- Improve Return on Investment – Paying over time allows you to pay as you use, so you achieve a faster return than if you pay upfront.
- Flexible Payment Options – Pay Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually by Direct Debit, Standing Order or Invoice.
- Easy Upgrades – Leasing plans enable you to get the technology you need now while upgrade options will protect you from equipment becoming obsolete.
- Total Solution Financing – We can also include software, installation and other services in the arrangement.
- Tax-Efficient – Leasing payments may be offset against taxable profits. You should however check this position with your accountant.
- Fast Credit Decisions – Credit decisions can be made within a few hours and documentation emailed for your signature.
- Easy Equipment Disposal – We are able to provide a full service for disposal and recycling of redundant equipment at the end of the assets useful life.
We can also assist pharmacists who are looking to buy or set up a pharmacy. We have experience in this, so let us help make this process easier.
We provide many financing options for those in the pharmaceutical industry therefore give us a call today on +44 (0)28 2565 6000 or get a quote below.