Competitive Financing for Professional Practices
If you operate a professional practice i.e. a Solicitor, Dentist, Barrister, Pharmacist, Veterinarian, Optician, Architect or Surveyor, an unsecured practice loan is an agreed loan not secured against business or personal assets.
A Professions or Practice loan allows your businesses to:
- Enjoy greater financial freedom to invest as you choose
- Gain significant cash-flow advantages
- Gain access to an additional line of credit
- Invest with less risk, as loans are not secured against personal or business assets.
You may use the practice loan for a range of purposes, including, but not exclusive to:
- Furniture and Equipment: We can help you spread the cost of specialist equipment, practice furniture and other assets to help you support your growth.
- Relocation and Office Costs: Looking to renovate your practice? Looking to move into a new location? We can provide commercial financing to help make that a reality.
- IT Solutions: With over 20 years experience, we can help with the IT upgrade you need. With developments in technology, you will periodically have to invest in new software and hardware to maintain efficiency and stay in front of your competitors. We also offer a total cost solution which can include training, maintenance and installation.
- Acquisitions: We understand that investing in your own practice can be a complex process. Whether you are looking to buy out a partner or begin a new practice, we have a solution. Financing of this venture doesn't have to be difficult, let us take care of this for you.
- Certificates, Subscriptions and Indemnity Insurance: Subscriptions, registrations and indemnity insurance can be a significant cost when it lands on your desk. A loan can help make this more manageable by spreading the cost.
- Tax and VAT Funding: Tax liabilities and VAT bills can put pressure on the cash flow. Our short term loans can ease these payments.
If you are looking for a tailored loan with a choice of repayment term usually between 1 and 7 years to develop your professional practice in anyway, let us help you find the financing to grow and develop your business practice.
Why have a practice loan through Vision Asset Finance?
- No impact on existing banking arrangements – existing financial arrangements will not be affected at all
- No deposit – there are usually no deposits or pre payments required
- Choice of VAT options – loans or advances may include or exclude VAT according to preference
- No invoices needed – usually there is no need to present invoices
- Tailored loans – agreements can be customised to your requirements
- Fixed charges – repayment and interest charges are fixed for the duration of the agreement
- Flexible Repayment periods – repayments and interest charges are scheduled over an agreed period of time, usually between one and seven years
- Direct Payment of funds – funds are paid direct into your practice by cheque or BACS payment
- No limits – the loan can be used for virtually any business purpose from Office Furniture to Relocation Costs or Private Medical Schemes.
Apply below or contact our experienced team today on +44 (0)28 2565 6000 to ensure you get a competitive finance option.
Speak to a member of our team. We would be more than happy to help you.