Asset Financing for Schools, Colleges & Universities
At Vision Asset Finance, our education specialists can work with you to provide a solution that meets your objectives and stays within budget. We can support your establishment in acquiring the latest technology and equipment to ensure you keep at the cutting edge of education whether it be sports equipment, new learning platforms or IT. Whatever you need, we can help.
With ICT and other capital equipment being such a vital part of education facilities, it can be a struggle for Schools, Colleges and Universities to keep up with the latest innovations and developments especially when budgets are tight. At Vision Asset Finance, we can bring you a solution for inside and outside the classroom.
Not only can be give you the most competitive financing options for the technology, we can find the right suppliers. We can also offer a total financing solution which can include software, training, installation meaning you don't need to worry about the process being smooth.
We operate in accordance with the Department for Education's Leasing guidance for schools
So whether you are a public primary school or an independent college, we can help you.
Education Finance – The Benefits:
- Maximise value of equipment you can purchase within budget
- Supplier Independent
- Maximise learning potential of your students
- Upgrade equipment as required
- Highly competitive funding
Education Finance – The Equipment:
- Computers, Laptops, Laptop Trolleys
- Interactive whiteboards
- Office equipment, Photocopiers, CCTV Systems
- Cashless Catering
- Audio Visual
- Sports and Playground equipment
- LED Lighting upgrades and much more.
Leasing ICT and other capital equipment is good financial practice for schools and colleges. Even if you have sufficient capital resources, it can often be more beneficial to spread the cost of new assets over an appropriate period of time.
The benefits of our 'Edulease' Operating Lease include:
- Spread the Cost – Operating Lease plans enable you to get the technology you need for your school while spreading the cost over 2 – 5 years.
- Conserve Capital – Preserving your working capital will allow you to maximise your purchasing power.
- Flexible Payment Options – Pay Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually by Direct Debit, Standing Order or Invoice.
- Easy Upgrades – EduLease plans enable you to get the equipment you need now while upgrade options will protect you from equipment becoming obsolete.
- Total Solution Financing – We can also include software, installation and other services in the arrangement.
- Tax-Efficient – For Privately run institutions, Lease payments may be offset against taxable profits.
- Favourable Continuation Options – All eduleases offer technology refresh, lease continuation or purchase terms if required.
Get a quick quote below or contact one of our education specialists on +44 (0)28 2565 6000 to find out the best financing option for your school, college or university.